Stress-test your web app.
|Version:||0.5, Date: Sep 21, 2021|
Stressor has currently beta status.
- Run a sequence of activities in one or more parallel sessions.
- Can be used for testing, benchmarking, load testing, or to generate test data.
- The most common use case is to run a test script with HTTP commands against a web server, simulating a bunch of parallel user sessions.
- A monitor GUI is available to view live progress of running sesssions.
- Comes with prebuilt activities for HTTP-request and more, but can be extended by custom activity-plugins.
- This is a command line tool that runs on Linux, macOS, and Windows…
- … and a library for use in custom Python projects.
$ pipenv shell (stressor) $ pipenv install stressor --upgrade (stressor) $ stressor --version -v (stressor) $ stressor --help (stressor) $ stressor init ./scenario_1 (stressor) $ stressor run ./scenario_1/scenario.yaml